Just so you know, We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.
When you talk to people you realize that the holiday’s often inspire us in different ways. I enjoy curling up with a good book, some warm apple cider and a friendly fire peacefully burning, and listening to some great Christmas tunes. When I look around at the hustle and bustle many of us find ourselves in during the holidays, it makes me want to spread joy and happiness and Christmas music seems to do that for us. Everywhere we go we hear familiar melodies, and you can’t help but smile. So to help get you in the holiday mood, I’ve assembled a quick Christmas playlist of some of my favorites. Please share this list with your family and friends too!
- Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Coldplay
- Angels we have heard on high – Josh Groban and Brian Mcknight
- Do you hear what I hear? – Deas Vail
- O Holy Night – Celine Dion
- Santa Looked a lot like Daddy – Garth Brooks
- A Soldiers Silent Night – Father Ted Berndt
- Baby, it’s cold outside – Norah Jones and Willie Nelson
- White Christmas – Matt Wertz
- Let it Snow! – Frank Sinatra
- Santa Baby – Madonna
- All I Want for Christmas is You – Mariah Carrey
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland – Matt Wertz
- Underneath the Tree – Kelly Clarkson
- Mary, Did you Know – Kenny Rogers
- Santa I’m right here – Toby Keith
- Gold and Green – Sugarland
- Run, Run Rudolph – Luke Bryan
- Where are you Christmas – Faith Hill
- Let it be Christmas – Alan Jackson
- Christmas Cookies – George Strait
I hope you enjoyed my Christmas Playlist, now tell me what some of your favorites are so I can add them to the list for everyone! Feel free to check out our Patriotic Playlist too!
Feel free to contact me and give me additional ideas on what you would like to see on a future playlist. I would love to hear from you!
Thank you for sharing. I’m going to add these to my own playlist. Love it. Merry Christmas!