If you are like me, you are always trying to find ways to save money and save time. Having a family, working, and activities keep us all busy. You can save money using grocery pick up. Read my Walmart Grocery Pickup Review and see if this will work for you!
What is Grocery Pickup?
Walmart grocery pick up is a way for you to save money and time by placing your order through an app. Once you place an order someone will shop for you picking out all your items. You then simply show up and pickup your order.
How To Use It!
- Visit Grocery.Walmart.com
- Select your items by browsing and adding them to your cart. You must pick $30 or more worth of items to use Walmart Grocery Pick Up
- Once you have made all your selections “Check Out”
- From the check out
optionsyou will schedule your pick up time and location. Double checkto ensure you are going to the right place!
- When your order is ready for pick up you will get an email. Sign back into the app or click on the link in the email to tell them you are on your way.
- Once you arrive look for the signs that point you to the
- A nice Walmart employee will meet you with all your selections.
- Look over your meat and produce and they will load everything into your vehicle.
- Sign that you picked up your selections and you are on your way.
No running through the store, battling crowds, or searching for misc. items. They will bring you everything you requested, let you know about any substitutions, and sometimes you even get goodie bags!
There are other added benefits of Grocery pick up, I will cover a couple here in my Walmart Grocery Pickup review so you know what to expect. Additionally, you should read our extra tips on how to save money on your groceries.
Use the Walmart Grocery App. This makes planning super easy. You can scan household items and groceries as you use them and add them to your cart. This is super handy for when you grab the last toothpaste and don’t want to forget to order it again.
Refer a friend and earn even more money. For every person who uses your link, you get $10 off a future purchase and they get $10 off their first order. Perfect for your friends or if this is new to your area.
Comment below and tell me if you use grocery pick up and if you find it saves time and money.