Living in Wisconsin means our winters are long. As I sit and watch my friends in Florida swim at the beach or take their children to the local splash pad, I feel a little jealous. After all, we are enjoying our sweatshirts and jeans and trying to get household preparations and winterizing completed. winter quotes
So when I get a little down, I always look for my favorite quotes. Below I have compiled a list of my favorite Winter Quotes that help to promote a positive spirit. If you like quotes check out our previous article on Growth Mindset Quotes and Awesome Disney Sayings that highlight valuable life lessons.
- Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers.
- Winter Blues should only refer to the color of the ocean
- The future lies before you, like a field of snow; Be careful how you treat it, for every step will show.
- Don’t count the days. Make the days count.
- Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake.
- No matter how long the winter, springtime is sure to follow.
- To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.
- When it snows, you have two choices. Shovel or make snow angels.
- If you listen carefully, the silence is beautiful.
- We are all like snowflakes. Unique and one of a kind.
- Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire; it is time for home.
- Snow provokes responses that reach right back into childhood.
- The light of winter is the poetry of patience.
- What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.
- When there is snow on the ground, I like to pretend I am walking on clouds.
- It’s a great day to be grateful
Did you enjoy this collection of winter quotes? We sure hope you did! If you are looking for other quotes about winter check out BrainyQuote and their selection.
We have some other great resources about Positivity: How it can change your life! and Vision Board: What is it? These resources will help you on your life journey to greatness and understanding the powers of being positive.
We would love to hear from you and what other resources we could provide. Please feel free to Contact us!
What is your favorite season? I am not a fan of anything snow and ice. Below is my love letter to Winter.