St. Patrick’s Day is more than just green beer. Although living in Wisconsin green beer is plenty on St. Patrick’s Day. I have put together some of my favorite Irish Quotes for you all. I hope you enjoy this collection.
- There are only two kinds of people in the world, The Irish and those who wish they were.
- Irish not because I was born in Ireland, but because Ireland was born in me.
- May you always have walls for the winds, and a roof for the rain, laughter to cheer you, & those you love near you.
- Everything will be alright in the end. If it’s not alright, it’s not the end.
- May your heart be light and happy, may your smile be big and wide, and may your pockets always have a coin or two inside.
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
- Luck occurs when preparation meets opportunity.
- Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.
- Luck is believing you are lucky.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- The only thing that
over comeshard luck is hard work.
- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
Shamrock Irish Quotes
- Shake your Shamrock
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and may trouble avoid you wherever you go.
- Never iron your 4-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck.
- May a lucky shamrock bring you
cheer, and lots of luck far and near.
I love different quotes and helping people maintain a positive mindset. These Irish quotes are about shamrocks and luck and believing in yourself. I hope you enjoyed them, as much as I enjoyed finding them.
I would love for you to join me over on Facebook to see our latest posts and quotes.