Just so you know, We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.
What is Snapchat?
How can I use Snapchat for Direct sales? Start with understanding what the app does. Snapchat is an instant photo / messenger app you can use to tell someone what is happening right now. This could be a selfie, a product picture or a funny moment. Snapchat targets people aged 13-25 but don’t think those are the only users on Snapchat. My mom snapchats with me more than anyone else. This popular app sends and distributes more than 400 million messages a day. Most snaps disappear after a few seconds but be warned people can screenshot your images and chats. However the small time frame that your snaps/pictures are visible makes it the perfect way to deliver a stunning call to action for people while using snapchat for business. The key here is to create sense of urgency and excitement.
Snapchat for Direct sales basics – How to take a snap
- Download the app and create your free profile.
- Add contacts (the app will walk you through this)
- Decide what you want to take a photo of. If you want to take a selfie you can apply a filter by holding your finger down on your face. Filters should then show up along the bottom. Click on of them to get it to apply.
- Take a photo – you do this by clicking on the circle on the bottom right in the center of your screen.
- Now you can add a text capture or just send the photo. You send the picture by clicking on the blue and white arrow in the bottom right corner. Then pick who you want to send the photo to. Click the arrow again in the bottom right corner.
How can you use Snapchat for direct sales?
Snapchat can be a powerful tool for finding new business if you build brand awareness. This is why I believe you should use snapchat for direct sales businesses. Here are just some of things you can do with it.
- Create coupons or specials for your customers.
- Do a SnapChat giveaway.
- Show your business behind the scenes in a more casual way.
- Preview new products on Snapchat.
- Create ad and marketing campaigns
- Share your snapcode to gain other followers! My SnapChat name is Joni8958 Here is my snapcode… you know you want to follow me
Want other tips to help your direct sales business? Check out my other Direct Sales blog posts or come over and join my VIP group to see what other tips I have in store!
Leave a Reply