Just so you know, We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.
What is a Growth Mindset?
A growth mindset allows you to believe in yourself. It allows you to believe that even if you don’t know something right now, you can learn it. That you are not simply smart or intelligent, but instead that you must learn things to be smart. This mindset teaches each of us not to give up and to believe in ourselves. That doesn’t mean it’s easy, or that it comes naturally. Simply that you can control how you feel about yourself and your abilities.
No matter where you are in life it’s important to remember you were born with a growth mindset. Children don’t learn to walk because they gave up. As we move forward in business it’s important to know what goals you are working on, continue your personal development and learn how to talk positively to ourselves.Everyone is born with a growth mindset. It's up to us as adults to remember to use it and not to let our inner negativity get in the way. Click To Tweet
- We can’t undo an action, but we can redo or change our perception. – Debasish Mridha
- There is no truth. There is only perception. – Gustave Flaubert
- Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance. – Samuel Johnson
- It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. – Confucious
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. It’s about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
- Most people never run far enough on the first wind to find out they’ve got a second. Give your dreams all you’ve got, and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you. – William James
- When it’s obvious the goals can not be reached, don’t adjust the goals. Adjust the action steps. – Confucious
- When the world says “give up,” Hope whispers, “Try one more time.” – Unknown
- Failure is a success if we learn from it. – Malcolm Forbes
- Nothing will work unless you do. – John Wooden
- Allow your passion to become your purpose, and it will one day become your profession. – Gabrielle Bertstein
- Your attitude determines your direction. – Unknown
- You can’t be a smart cookie with a crumbly attitude. – John Maxwell
- You learn something every day if you pay attention. – Ray LeBlond
- It’s okay not to know, it’s not okay not to try. – Unknown
And always remember… your happiness is a choice… you choose your attitude and your mindset! I would love to have you hop on over to my business page, give it a like and check out our tips for helping you with mindset, positivity, and business promotion tips!
Leave a Reply