Just so you know, We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.
Fall is my favorite time of the year. As we bask in the last days of summer break, take our final summer trips and reconnect with friends and family around campfires. I love to watch as the summer breaks away, and winter hasn’t quite yet arrived. I hope you enjoy this time of year as much as I do, and find the following Fall Quotes useful or entertaining.
Favorite Fall Quotes
- And all at once summer collapsed into fall – Oscar Wilde
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and fall is a mosaic of them all. – Starley Horowitz
- Sweater Weather is my favorite weather.
- I’m so glad I live in a world where Octobers exist – Anne of Green Gables
- Autumn, the season that teaches us, that change, can be beautiful
- Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Oh Fall, it’s nice to see you again!
- And the sun took a step back; the leaves lulled themselves to sleep and Autumn was awakened. – Raquel Franco
- I think I’m falling for you
- Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale. – Lauren Destefano
- Let our hearts be full of both Thanks and Giving.
- Autumn skies and apple pies
Quotes about Leaves
- Falling Leaves, Oversized Sweatshirts, Marshmallows, Mocha Latte and a warm, cozy fire.
- Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower. – Albert Camus
- How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.
- Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree. – Emily Bronte
We really hope you enjoyed our favorite fall quotes.
Feel free to check out our other quote collections:
If you enjoyed reading these quotes, please share our post on Pinterest!
Leave a Reply