Over the years I have learned a lot of things about myself by what I read and watched on TV. Life lessons pop up everywhere. While Cheyenne was little and as she continues to grow up we have and continue to observe many Disney movies together. Here are some of my favorite Disney Sayings that help highlight valuable life lessons.
- “Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.” –Rapunzel (Tangled)
- “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” — Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh)
- “Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind.”– Lilo (Lilo and Stitch)
- “If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.” — Gusteau (Ratatouille)
- “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.” — Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)
- “Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it.” — Elastigirl (The Incredibles)
- “Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own.” — Donald Duck
- “If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew, you never knew.” — Pocahontas (Pocahontas)
- “You control your destiny — you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.” — Merida (Brave)
- “Put your faith in what you most believe in.” — Tarzan (Tarzan)
Disney Life Lessons
- Friends are for life – Toy Story
- Heroes are not about their size – Bugs
- Things are rarely what they seem – Monsters Inc
- No Oceans are too vast to cross for those you love – Finding Nemo
- It’s not about the finish line – Cars
- Don’t run from the past. But reflect on it and learn what you can from it. – The Lion King
- Embrace your inner child – Peter Pan
- A little determination goes a long way. – Finding Nemo
- Real Beauty is found not by how one looks, but in how one treats others. – Beauty and the Beast
- What makes you different is also what makes you incredibly unique. – Dumbo
Conclusion – More quotes and Disney Tips!
Other Quotes you may find interesting!